The Weekend Rumble – Terms & Conditions
Last updated 28/11/2022
The Weekend Rumble (theweekendrumble.com) - Terms & Conditions
By attending The Weekend Rumble Festival, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions
specified herein and any other provision as may be specified from time to time by The Weekend
Rumble (“The Promoter/Event Organiser”) or venue management or owner (”Venue Owner”).
The Promoter / Venue Owner, their agents or employees shall not be liable for any death, personal
injury (unless caused by negligence of The Promoter / Venue Owner or its agents and employees),
loss damage however caused while in the venue nor are they liable for any complaints, claims,
refunds, or exchange for any reason, including without limitation, cancellation or postponement of
the event. Booking fees and handling fees shall not be refundable. Any refunds shall be made only at
Promoter’s discretion.In the event of cancellation of the Festival, booking fees and handling fees shall not be refundable.
Any refunds shall be made only at Promoter’s discretion. Please note- all acts could be subject to change- we will endeavour to provide an equivalent/similar act should an act cancel but this will not in itself trigger a refund. You will be eligible for a refund if the event
is cancelled. All visitors to the Festival site must be aware that this event takes place in an outdoor, rural location.
Please bring appropriate footwear and clothing.Participation in all activities on site is voluntary and is at your own risk.
There will be loud music at the event and for those with sensitive hearing ear protection is advised.
Please note that strobe lighting may be in use throughout the venue. People with epilepsy or prone
to seizures from flashing lights are advised not to attend the event.
The Promoter, our servants, agents or representatives shall not in any circumstances be responsible
or pay you any compensation for any injury, illness, death, loss, damage, expense, cost or other
claim of any description if it results from:
• the act(s) and/or omission(s) of the person(s) affected;
• the act(s) and/or omission(s) of a third party unconnected with the provision of the Festival and
which were unforeseeable or unavoidable; or
• in any circumstances where there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed by the Promoter or
Venue Owner or any of our servants, agents or representatives;
• in circumstances where such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such
• to the extent that any increase in any loss or damage results from the breach by you of any of
these Terms and Conditions;
• any injuries not reported to the Promoter or Venue Owner at the time of the injury
• unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond ours or our supplier(s) control, the consequences
of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised; or
• an event which either ourselves or suppliers could not, even with all due care, have foreseen or
1. FORCE MAJEURE
Force Majeure Event means any circumstance not within a party's reasonable control including,
1. acts of God, flood, drought, earthquake or other natural disaster;
2. epidemic or pandemic;
3. terrorist attack, civil war, civil commotion or riots, war, threat of or preparation for war,
armed conflict, imposition of sanctions, embargo, or breaking off of diplomatic relation;
4. nuclear, chemical or biological contamination or sonic boom;
5. any law or any action taken by a government or public authority, including without
limitation imposing an export or import restriction, quota or prohibition, or failing to grant a
necessary licence or consent;
6. collapse of buildings, fire, explosion or accident; and
7. interruption or failure of utility service.
If the Promoter / Venue Owner are prevented, hindered or delayed in or from performing
any of its obligations under this agreement by a Force Majeure Event, they shall not be in
breach of this agreement or otherwise liable for any such failure or delay in the performance
of such obligations. The time for performance of such obligations shall be extended
2. TICKETS, ID AND ADMISSION
All guests will require photo ID and a copy of their e-ticket or physical ticket at the gate, matching
details on the door list, in exchange for their wristbands. If you have not provided the Promoter with
all names for your tickets in advance those people will be denied entry.
You will be asked to provide a named person for each of the tickets you purchase. This will need to
be accurate and can be changed at any point up to 7 days before the event starts.
Any individual(s) discovered without accreditation, wristband or tickets will be considered to be
trespassing and could be removed immediately from the Festival by security or, if need be, the
Police. All passengers, including passengers with Festival e-tickets, in a vehicle of any kind (including
trailers) caught with gatecrashers are subject to being denied access to or removed from the
Guests will be required to show their wristbands to purchase food and drink, gain entry to the main
Courtyard for its amenities and late night entertainment. There will be spot checks in the campsite
area for wristbands.
If you lose your wristband on site you must go to reception(main bar) immediately where your name
will be registered (make sure you have ID).
There is no admission without a valid ticket, and no re-admission without a wristband and e-ticket
number/proof of ticket purchase.
BY PURCHASING A TICKET, THE TICKET HOLDER (YOU) AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND
CONDITIONS OF SALE SPECIFIED HEREIN AND ANY OTHER PROVISION AS MAY BE SPECIFIED FROM
TIME TO TIME BY US (THE PROMOTER), THE EVENT ORGANISER OR THE OWNER OF THE TICKETING
EVENT TICKETS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE EXCEPT IN THE INSTANCE OF
EVENT CANCELLATION. IF AN EVENT IS CANCELLED, YOU WILL BE ENTITLED TO A REFUND OF THE
TICKET PRICE LESS THE BOOKING FEES AND ANY OTHER CHARGES WHICH WE CANNOT RECOVER.
The party who organises and provides the Event is the Event Organiser/Promoter (The Weekend
A. YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE EVENT ORGANISER/PROMOTER
1. Your Ticket is issued subject to the Event Organiser's and terms and conditions, above, at the box
office, or in the Terms & Conditions published online.
2. If you breach any of the Event Organiser T&Cs or behave in an unacceptable manner, the Event
Organiser is entitled to refuse you entry to the Event.
3. The Event Organiser may alter or vary the Event due to circumstances beyond its reasonable
control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange Tickets.
B. YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH US
2. Your use of The Weekend Rumble website to purchase Tickets, and the transmission of
your personal data to enable the purchase of Tickets is subject to the
3. You acknowledge that The Weekend Rumble may store and transmit your personal data in
3. YOUR TICKETS
1. Once your Tickets are issued (in paper or electronic form), it is your responsibility to keep them
safe. We will not be responsible for Tickets which have been lost, stolen or destroyed.
2. E-Tickets do not incur any additional charges than our processing fees, Physical Paper tickets may
incur an extra printing and postage cost.
3. The general limit for ticket purchases for an individual ticket release for an Event is 10, and this
may be lowered in certain circumstances. This policy is in effect to discourage unfair ticket buying
4. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person, per credit card and, for some events,
a restriction may apply per household. We reserve the right to cancel Tickets purchased in excess of
this number without prior notice.
5. Multiple tickets orders cannot be split.
6. We try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, however errors may occur. If we
discover an error in the price of Tickets you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and
give you the option of reconfirming your Ticket purchase at the correct price (and credit or debit
your account as applicable) or cancelling your Ticket purchase. If we are unable to contact you, you
we may treat the Ticket purchase as cancelled.
7. It is your responsibility to ensure that your Ticket purchase contains the correct information. We
are not responsible for correcting information which you have provided, however we will use all
reasonable efforts to remedy errors where possible.
8. UNLAWFUL RESALE OF TICKETS IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF WE REASONABLY SUSPECT THAT
TICKETS HAVE BEEN PURCHASED FOR UNLAWFUL RESALE, WE MAY CANCEL THE RELEVANT TICKETS
WITHOUT ANY RIGHT TO COMPENSATION OR REFUND.
4. RIGHTS OF ADMISSION RESERVED
The Event Organiser/Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for
behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with the
reasonable requests of the Promoter or Venue Owner.
All guests will be searched on entry to the event. Any items which the organisers deem may be used
in an illegal or offensive manner will be confiscated.
The Promoter reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised
programme and timings without being liable to pay any compensation whatsoever.
You must not take any unauthorised audio, video, photographic or digital recording apparatus of any
kind into any of the performance areas, nor make any audio, video or photographic recordings of
any kind. The Event Organiser reserves the right to confiscate any unauthorised audio, video and
You consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience (at a venue or on-line).
All attendees give permission for themselves to appear on both audio and visual recording.
All attendees give permission for their images to appear in future promotional material for The
Weekend Rumble Music Festival.
5. ADMISSION TO THE EVENT
1. The Event Organiser/Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission, and to request any Ticket
Owner to leave the venue at any time for reasons of public safety. This includes, but is not limited to:
(i) crowd surfing and moshing; (ii) aggressive behaviour; (iii) acting under the influence of alcohol or
drugs; (iv) carrying an offensive weapon; (v) failure to comply with any measures put in place to
combat the spread of Covid-19, and/or (vi) any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage,
nuisance or injury, or for any breach of the Event Partners´ terms and conditions. You will not be
entitled to a refund.
2. The Event Organiser/Promoter reserves the right to refuse re-admission to any person not in
possession of a wristband/ticket/ID or the retained portion of the Ticket.
3. Latecomers may be admitted at a suitable point in the performance at the discretion of the Event
4. You acknowledge that there may be security checks at any venue.
• No nitrous oxide allowed on site.
• No independent sound systems allowed on site.
• No illegal substances allowed on site.
• No weapons allowed on site.
• No barbecues or open fires allowed on site
• No glass bottles allowed on site.
• No professional film, video or audio recording equipment without prior consent.
• No drones or unmanned aerial vehicles allowed on site.
• No spray paint allowed on site.
• No fireworks, flares or pyrotechnic devices allowed on site.
• No animals (other than registered guide or hearing dogs) allowed on site.
• No stalls or market sales without permission of the organisers.
6. CAR PARK
We reserve the right to remove any vehicle left without permission.
All vehicles will be directed to a parking area set aside from the camping areas. No cars are
permitted in the camping areas at any time. You can return to your car at any point during the
festival as necessary. Vehicle movement is strictly prohibited unless entering or leaving the festival
The Promoter and Venue Owner reserve the right to remove car keys from any person found to be
using their vehicle on site in a manner which we consider dangerous, without reason or permission.
Keys will be returned at the end of the Festival.
Vehicles and their contents parked at the owner’s risk. The Event Organiser/Promoter and Venue
Owner do not accept any responsibility for damage, losses or thefts of any kind of property
anywhere on the site including, without limitation, from hotel rooms, vehicles, caravans, tents,
trailers and campervans.
7. CAMPERVANS/LIVE-IN VEHICLES/LUXURY BELL TENTS
We have a limited area reserved for camper vans, other live-in vehicles and Luxury Bell Tents. All
live-in vehicles, including but not limited to camper-vans, vans and caravans, must display a Camper
Van Pass, which may be purchased from the Festival website or on the gate.
For safety, stand-alone tents are not permitted to be set up in the camper van area.
Once again, vehicle movement is strictly prohibited unless entering or leaving the festival site.Luxury
Bell Tents will have their own defined area.
Electric hook-ups are not provided.
8. EVENT CANCELLATION
1. If an Event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify you of the
cancellation. However we do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation
before the date of the Event.
2. Unless indicated otherwise in relation to a particular Event, if an Event is cancelled, you will be
offered seats at the rescheduled Event/s (subject to availability) up to the face value of the Tickets
or, if you are unable to attend the rescheduled Event or the Event is not rescheduled, a refund of the
3. Refunds for Tickets purchased prior to the date of the original Event will be given up to their face
value. If an Event takes place over several days and only one day is cancelled, you will be entitled to
a pro-rata refund.
4. IF THE EVENT IS RESCHEDULED, THE EVENT ORGANISER MAY SET REFUND LIMITATIONS.
5. Ensure you check all " The Weekend Rumble -Terms & Conditions” at the top of this page for
1. Personal arrangements including travel, accommodation or hospitality relating to an Event which
have been arranged by you are at your own risk. Unless otherwise stated in this clause, our and the
Event Organiser's liability to you in connection with the Event (including, but not limited to, in the
event of cancellation, rescheduling or material change to the programme of the Event) shall be
limited to the Ticket price paid by you.
2. Subject to Section 9.3, neither we (“The Promoter/Event Organiser”) or venue management or
owner (”Venue Owner”) will be responsible for any loss, injury or
damage to any person (including you) nor property howsoever caused.
3. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions seeks to exclude or limit our or the Event Partners' liability
for death or personal injury caused by our or the event partner(s)' (as relevant) negligence, fraud or
other type of liability which cannot by law be excluded or limited.
10. DATA PROTECTION
1. If you book Tickets with us, we will hold your name, address and other personal data in our
personal data, please email support.
1. The Event Partners and their affiliates, successors, or assigns may enforce these terms in
accordance with the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (the Act).
2. Except as provided above, these Terms and Conditions do not create any right enforceable by any
person who is not a party to it under the Act, but does not affect any right or remedy that a third
party has which exists or is available apart from that Act.
3. These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or
claims) arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation shall be
governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. Each party irrevocably
agrees that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim
(including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with this agreement or
its subject matter or formation.